Wednesday, July 1, 2015

BriaUSA 100 Strong Silver Galvanized Metal Hangers Review

This week I changed Isaak's clothes over from little kid hangers to adult hangers. His shirts were falling off the hangers, so it was time.
 
BriaUSA sent me 100 Strong Silver Galvanized Metal Hangers to review. It's a $35.98 value.


Typically I go for plastic hangers. I have wooden hangers in our coat closet. Isaak has a tiny closet. Metal hangers are just a lot thinner then other hangers. 

I love the BriaUSA plastic hangers I put in Mica's room. Their strong silver, galvanized metal wire hangers in Isaak's room are great! They are thicker than typical metal hangers: 16 inch, 13 gauge. 

I know they said 100 hangers were coming to me. It's a great deal!


We got a dumpster for a week to throw out stuff in the shed. I had Isaak help me throw out store hangers. The baby hangers went to the Good Will. His closet seems to have way more room even though we didn't really get rid of any shirts.

I love that BriaUSA is a USA store. Everything is from here. They stand by their product. If you don't like it, you get your money back.



The Apel's The Apel's The Apel's The Apel's The Apel'sThe Apel'sThe Apel's
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

3 comments:

Masshole Mommy said...

I feel like we are always running out of hangers in our house for some reason. It's weird.

~ Noelle said...

I need kid hangers for Savannah :)
We have switched Broxton to metal ones, they don't take up much room... and then when we move them to get ready for the consignment sale, they are ready to go!

Theresa Mahoney said...

Either I have way too many or not enough hangers. Why can't I ever have just enough?

Disclaimer

The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.

I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.

If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: anapeladay@gmail.com